Shockingly I have a decent amount of makeup that I've finished which is rare because I usually only wear it on weekends.
- CoverGirl Clump Crusher by Lashblast - This mascara is the waterproof version in Very Black. I was recently noticing black smears under my eyes and figured that it was whatever mascara I was using. I switched over to this one and have already bought another one. It doesn't smear, it's easy to remove, and my lashes look great. I need to actually go through my container of mascara's and remove those that no longer work well for me, but this will continue to be a staple for me.
- Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potion - This isn't technically empty, but I've just had it for so long I felt that it was time to get rid of it. I didn't feel that it worked well enough for my super oily skin, so I wasn't reaching for it. The eye primer though is amazeballz.
- Revlon Colorstay Blemish Concealer - This may not look empty, but without removing the stopper in the tube, I can't get any more product out. I'd do that, but this is way past it's time so I'm moving on to something newer. The shade is in Light and I felt it was perfect for me. It does have salicylic acid in it, so I wouldn't suggest using it as an under eye concealer....even though that's how I used it and didn't notice any irritation.
- Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer & Highlighter - The shade I have is 125 Fair. When I purchased it, I was a little scared. Normally "fair" means shades are more pink...but this wasn't. It's more neutral/yellow, and the lightest shade available. Though I'm not sure if it's still available since I've had this for a year or so. It's great, long lasting, and the brush applicator is amazing. Sadly, it's difficult to get product out once it starts getting more empty.
- Sally Hansen Miracle Cure Strengthener - This is OLD....I honestly can't even remember when I bought it, or how it worked on my nails. To finish it off, I ended up using it on my toes because I'd already found one to use on my nails. I would re-use the bottle, but it's kinda difficult to see through....but if you're looking for a low cost option, this is pretty good.
- Wet N Wild Black Creme - This is the black that I use for practically everything....unless I'm using acrylic paint(which is easier to correct mistakes with). It's easily a one coater, and under $1. In fact, sometimes you can grab it for $0.69. I couldn't believe that I actually made it through this bottle. It doesn't look empty, but trust me it is. The little bit left in the bottle is actually dried on the sides.
- ELF Concealer Brush - I've used these brushes for years....but lately I've found better options for clean-up around the nails. These aren't bad for the price, but I've noticed in the past few years that the brushes are so inconsistent that they don't last nearly as long as they used to. If you're on a tight budget, these are great though....especially when ELF has 50% off sales.
- Lypsyl Lip Balm - I snagged a few tubes of this a while ago at Walgreens when they were on sale....I don't remember the exact price, but I think it was under $2 each. I actually prefer Softlips, but this is pretty darn good and I know tons of people who LOVE it. Thankfully I have some more tubes to go through before I can say that I'm obsessed.
So, that's it for now. I can't say enough how much it actually feels to finish things up, even if I don't like something.
What beauty/make-up related stuff have you finished up lately?