Remove all traces of cosmetics and impurities with this professional grade, dual action cleanser and makeup remover. It effectively removes dirt and oil while simultaneously conditioning the skin. Formulated with pure essential oils, it helps to unclog pores, dissolve impurities, and remove waterproof makeup without stinging or irritation, even in the sensitive eye area. For a deeply indulgent experience, the cleanser contains luxurious Swiss chocolate for a sweet scent and extra hydration, leaving the complexion supple, soft, and radiant.
Features & Benefits:
- Gently cleanses, without the use of harsh detergents and is suitable even for the sensitive eye area.
- Highly effective, even on waterproof makeup.
- Effectively removes dirt, sebum, and makeup from the pores.
- Restores the skins optimal pH balance, priming it for the subsequent application of oxygen products.
- Leaves the skin feeling hydrated, soft, and supple.
- Contains no preservatives.
Take a small amount of cleanser (hazelnut size) and warm it between your fingertips. Combine with warm water and massage onto dampened face and neck in circular motions for 10 to 15 seconds. Rinse thoroughly with warm water until all traces of the cleanser have been removed. Use morning and evening.
This unique gel formulation can also be applied without water. it is ideal for heavy makeup users.
The Karin Herzog Finest Chocolate Cleansing is available for $55 online via www.karinherzog.com
I've been using this for a few weeks now and it does exactly what it says. I have super oily skin and it doesn't leave it feeling greasy afterwards. That being said, I would suggest that if you do have oily skin to use this at night as it is pretty moisturizing. It removes every bit of waterproof liner and mascara from my eyes with no problem. It's a multi-purpose cleanser and I absolutely love it.