Hey y'all! Today I have a new product to tell ya about. Skindinavia is known for their makeup setting spray's. They have a few different ones to suit your needs. Well, now they have a PRIMER, in two formulations, to use before you apply your make-up. The combination of these is fabulous.
These new lightweight, breathable, silicone-free, and parabin free makeup primer sprays are loaded with vitamins, antioxidants and proprietary temperature-control technology. Clinically-proven to soothe redness, prevent breakouts, control the appearance of oil, even out skin tone and reduce large pores over time!
I've been using this for a few weeks now and I am noticing a difference. I do still feel the need to blot, but not as often or as soon. I don't have foundation sliding off my face in this hot and humid weather. It's a super fine mist and very light on the skin.
I've used this with liquid and powder foundations, though for me it seems to work best under powder. Both versions work the same, though the oil control works a little better for me as I have SUPER oily skin. I don't notice that it makes my pores less visible, but of course it doesn't claim to do that....which means it doesn't clog pores. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin either, which is always a bonus for me.
The Flawless Facts
- 83% of users agree: this is the best makeup primer they have ever used.
- 93% of users agree: The Makeup Primer Spray makes skin feel noticeably smoother.
- Silicone-free formula creates a light, breathable barrier between skin and makeup.
- Helps to prevent redness, uneven skin tone and large pores.
- Proven to reduce the need for touch-ups or blotting.
- Formulated to be worn with or without makeup.
- All Skindinavia products are paraben-free and hypoallergenic.
So this summer, brush on foundation, blush and bronzer without fear of creasing, fading and a major meltdown.
This retails for $35/4oz. or $49/8oz. on Skindinavia's website.