Hey y'all! So earlier today I shared a review and some swatches of the products I'm using today. You can check that post out HERE. I'll get right to the pics and what I used. :D
- I <3 Stage Eyeshadow Base
- Stays No Matter What Pencil in Whipped White Frosting on the lid as a color base
- All 3 Metal Glam Eyeshadows - Coffee To Glow on the crease, Frosted Apple on most of the lid & the inner lower lash line, and Jewel Up THe Ocean on the outer corner of the lid and lower lash line.
- Lightest shade of the Sun Club All-in-One Bronzing Highlighter on the inner corner and browbone to highlight.
- Get Big Lashes Mascara on my right(your left) eye and Lash Mania Reloaded Mascara on my left(your right) eye.
I used the Bronzer on the face to give my skin a little color and accidentally went a little overboard, though it looks ok to me. Then used the upper left corner of the brick to highlight and blended it all out a little.
On my lips is the Longlasting Lipstick in Dare To Be Nude.
Unfortunately, I forgot to note everything else that I used, but I quite like how it turned out. The aqua gives it a pop of color and looks great with my blue eyes.