Hey y'all! Two posts in one day! I haven't played around with makeup in ages and since Candii Blossom opened back up, I thought I'd use some of the shadows I bought a while back.
I figured green, orange, and white were just perfect as they're the colors of Ireland's flag. :D
I can't remember exactly what I used on my face, but I did at least set my eye products aside.
- Essence I <3 Stage eyeshadow base
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Rocky Mountain Green (smudged out on lid)
- Candii Blossom Radioactive (patted on lid over green pencil above)
- Candii Blossom Hallo-Orange (in crease, not yet restocked)
- Sugarpill Asteria (outer 1/3 of the crease)
- Candii Blossom Fluff (brow highlight & to blend oranges out)
I found it difficult to get a good shot with my eyes open(darn hooded lids), but I just used the oranges on 2/3 of the lower lash line and Radioactive on the outer 1/3 of the lash line. To open up the eyes a bit, and keep me from looking all red eyed, I used the Rimmel ScandalEyes Kohl in Nude on the lower waterline. Finished it off with Maybelline Falsies mascara on the upper lashes & decided to skip it on the lower lashes.
I quite like this, it's not as outrageous as I normally do for my favorite Holiday. I love both of these orange shadows in the crease with blue eyes.
I also straightened my hair to see how long it is since I'm growing it back out. It's always difficult to judge length when your hair is naturally curly.
What do y'all think? I've also worn Radioactive over a black & a teal lower liner with a neutral eye for a pop of color. I absolutely love how this color shifts depending on what you layer it on.