I actually used up a few products for the first time EVER in my life and I'm totally proud of that accomplishment. Normally I'd link everything, but today I'm just exhausted.
- Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Shampoo - This is the family size. The kiddo still hasn't learned portion control for stuff like this, so I figure I'll get him the cheapy stuff until he does. He really likes the apple scented one, but they didn't have it last time I went to buy shampoo for him.
- Ion Keratin Replenishing Mist - I got this sometime within the past 2 years when I renewed my Sally's card as a free product for renewing. It was just ok. Wasn't too impressed with it as a leave in detangler, frizz preventer, etc. The label says it's $7.99 and I think I'll just stick with my Aussie leave in spray even though this was free.
- Sephora Vanilla Cupcake Body Wash - Sadly, this is about 4-5 years old....and I don't see this particular scent available on their website. They do have vanilla though, so I don't know how it compares. I believe it was my 30th birthday when they had a sample size of this as the free birthday gift. I instantly fell in love with it and had to buy a full size. I don't know how this got hidden from me but I completely forgot about it until recently. I hate the packaging/opening, so I had to decant it into a travel bottle. The smell is freaking amazing. IDK if I would spend $12 on another bottle of it though, but it definitely is nice.
- Nail Polishes - Hard Candy Shot Of Lemon, Dr's Remedy Youthful, and Pure Ice Monte Carlo. This was the first time I've EVER finished up a bottle of nail polish, let alone 3. Though I have swatched these in the past, I finished these up by making polish ornaments. I did at least a dozen or so & these were the only ones I used up completely.
- Proclaim Argan Oil - I got this small size at Sally's ages ago & started using oils in my hair in the past few months as it's gotten longer and I've gone curly again. I like how it worked in my hair, but as I started getting towards the end of the bottle it was like there was more than one type of oil which was separating in the bottle. SO...I'm trying out a different brand now.
- Softlips Jack Frosting - I LOVE THIS LIP BALM. I got a few of these in 2 packs last Christmas after seeing a review from Sayanythingbr00ke on YouTUbe. I have NEVER, EVER, used up a lip balm completely. I found that I reached for this ALL THE TIME. I have the other one in my purse and it's about halfway gone. Unfortunately I didn't see this available this year anywhere.....and I really need/want more!!! I only have one 2 pack left as a backup.
- Maybelline Define-A-Brow Light Brown - I like this pencil, but don't feel the color is for me. It's still a little too brown and a little too dark. I usually end up using a reddish powder over it. I've had this forever, because I have medium brown too, and was shocked when I ran out of this. I'm going to have to look around for something else to use to see if I can find better colors.
I plan to keep this up with 2014!