Hey y'all! Today I have a skincare/make-up product all in one to tell y'all about. Reviva Labs was kind enough to send me a few products to review, and this makeup primer was one of them.
Over moisturizer or directly on clean skin, apply just a drop on forehead, each cheek, and above jaw line. Massage in lightly over entire face. Allow product to absorb. Then apply makeup. You'll love the smooth, velvety feel and look. Men, of course, can use it directly on skin.
- Perfects skin by refining the texture. Fills in lines, conceals pores, and controls excess oil.
- Helps skin instantly look and feel smooth and silky.
- Helps makeup foundation last longer (safe under eye shadow, too).
- COQ10 adds protective antioxidant action.
- For any skin type, even oily. You get the oil control you want, along with soft, supple skin.
- Completely fragrance-free and non-comedogenic (which means it won't cause clogged pores and breakouts).
I have EXTREMELY oily skin. By that I mean, I will always have some sort of oil production which usually breaks down anything I put on my face. I've used this alone under foundation as well as between tinted moisturizer and foundation with the same results. I still have oily skin a few hours later, but my makeup doesn't melt/slide/travel/run off my face. All I have to do is take a tissue to blot up any oil then apply a little powder.
While it does have dimethicone it doesn't feel like any other primer with the same ingredient. This is way better than any of those, in my opinion. It's light, feels great, and glides into/onto the skin quickly and easily. It can look a little greasy at first, but once it absorbs, that shine is completely gone.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3(Cholecalciferol), Olive Oil, Coenzyme Q10, Squalane.
This is paraben free. No animal ingredients and no animal testing. Best of all, it's made in the USA.
This 1 Fl. Oz. bottle retails for $19.50 and can be found at RevivaLabs.com
Be sure to also check out Reviva Labs on Facebook and Twitter.
*Note: product provided for my 100% honest review.*