Last year I did my top 10 resolutions HERE & I think I did pretty well in keeping them. I'll list them again below & tell y'all if I was good or bad.
- Comment more. I started off doing well with this, then just kinda slacked off on it. Though I am commenting on YouTube...not so much on FB, Blogs, or Instagram.
- BLOG MORE!!! Again, I'd started off doing great with this, but fell off the wagon a few times. I'm hoping that I can get more into this without disruption since I now have a laptop to edit pictures on & blog while I'm spending time with the guys watching tv and stuff.
- Use More! I've done SOOOOO good with this one. I'll have my December Empties post up in a few days, but so far I've had at least 6 empties a month. I've found this feels great having stuff empty to post about because it's things I either really really love or things I've forgotten about completely.
- Keep up with my social media accounts. I've done decently with this. I post almost daily to Instagram, even if most of it is not beauty/polish related. It sorta lets y'all see what's going on in my life. I forget about Twitter half of the time, I think mainly because I manage my own account as well as the MABB account.
- Move all of my stuff into one room and ORGANIZE!!! This was completed rather quickly. And since then I've moved things around at least twice. I want to rearrange everything yet again already. At least everything is all in one room now & I can do my makeup and nails in here.
- Re-do my blog. I slacked on this. I re-did most of the layout then kinda dropped the ball. I started working on a much cleaner layout a few months ago and sorta just forgot about it.
- Get myself on a schedule. I did this, and everything was going GREAT....until the kiddo gets more than a few days out of school. I finally had a regular sleep schedule, blog schedule, and gaming schedule. Now it's all out of wack, but I'm getting back into the swing of things with that.
- More NAIL ART!!! As you may have seen in yesterdays post, I've done at least more than a dozen different nail art mani's. For my birthday I also got more stamping plates & stampers to see if that helps my failing at it. I also finally got the hang of water marbling. I even got some crafting scissors for tape mani's and stuff too.
- Take more ME time. Occasionally, at least once a month or more, I've taken a day to just pamper myself. Giving myself a mani/pedi, taking a long bubble bath, picking up my Nook to read, playing video games on the Xbox, watching Netflix.
- Open myself to new things. I've been sort of a makeup junkie this past year. I've picked up a TON of brushes & make-up. I actually like doing my makeup again. I don't go over the top, most times, but like to add a pop of color to a neutral look. I bought my first MAC product, which was RiRi Woo...something I NEVER would have tried before and I LOVE IT! I've watched several movies and TV shows on Netflix that I've never seen before....Love Actually & Breaking Bad just to name a few. I've also tried new foods and new restaurants. In fact, I've been to Atlanta a few times this year & have been to a few old places for the first time and tried new things. It's been fun.
The only thing I would add would be trying to walk a little outside each day. Even if it's just down my hill and into the cul-de-sac & back several times. That and re-organizing my make-up. I've already started that process, just need to pick up a few things to help depot some of my eyeshadow trio's and stuff to make my own palettes.
I hope y'all stay safe & have a wonderful new year.