MABB twitter account in the background....psst go follow us!
- Revlon Luxurious Colorsilk Buttercream - The color I chose was 48BV Burgundy. Unfortunately, they don't have a huge color selection on these yet as they are still new. I went with Burgundy as normally with those shades it fades to the perfect fall red for me. I just put this in my hair last week and so far I'm loving it. The color is true to the box. The formula smells AMAZEBALLZ.....like salon shampoo and not one bit toxic. And for under $5 at Wal-Mart, I will most definitely be trying this out again. (hint: if you check out their site that I linked above, you can possibly find a $1 off coupon)
- Perlier Olivarium Body Cream - You can click that link to see my review on this product, also it was previously provided for review. All of my thoughts on this are there, I'm just sad to see this go as I really liked it.
- Nivea Touch of Water Lily - I've had this shower gel under my sink forever. I picked up a bunch of Nivea stuff at Target with coupons and I'm just now getting into them. The smell on this was great, but I wasn't completely wow'd by the product. I have a different one in use now, and it's not so great either....BUT I'm using them up!
- B&BW PocketBac - This one is in a scent called I Love Cookie Dough. I've had it in my stockpile forever and just finished it up. I have another one on my desk currently. These things last forever, are fairly inexpensive, smell great, and tons of other great things. I keep them all around the house and in my purse. I actually need to go get some of the fall scented ones now while they have them.
- BB Straight Shampoo - I got this sample I think in a Target beauty bag. I honestly don't remember much about this shampoo, but I do remember I want to try some of their products for color treated and curly hair.
- Calgon Brazilian Beauty Foot Soak - Sadly, I can't find this listed on their website, but there are some on Amazon. I won this in a giveaway a while back. It's a papaya mint scent, but I smell mostly mint. I don't think it was nearly as effective as the Listerine Foot Soak I posted about recently. So in order to use this up, I just added it to that soak for an extra minty smell with effervescence.
- Satin Care sensitive shave gel - This is the one with a touch of Olay. I picked this up a while back just to see if it worked any better for me than the man stuff. Honestly, it works as it should. It didn't irritate my skin or anything. I actually liked it. However, with minimal space in the shower, I hate having 2 products that do the same job in there....so I probably won't repurchase.
- Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment - I'm afraid to admit how long I've had this. This is one of the original formula's that I purchased from QVC ages ago. I was on a auto-delivery set-up for a kit which included this, shampoo, conditioner, spray, and something else I think. I stopped that and still had a few of these left. I "think" this may be the last one I have of this product. I like it, however I've noticed that it's sometimes difficult to shampoo all of it out. It has a peanut butter look to it, but once you scoop it out and warm it up with your hands it turns into a wonderful oil treatment for your hair. I would definitely recommend this, if you can afford it.
- B&BW Cherry Blossom Hand Soap - I can't remember exactly when I got this, but it's not listed on their website. I absolutely LOVE their hand soaps too. Especially when they have the 5 for $15 deal. This one smelled so good and was awesome to wash acetone off my hands between swatches. I have about 5 different fragrances in this left until I pick more up, probably on Black Friday.
- Proclaim Argan Oil Hair Treatment - This is a small bottle(0.5oz) that I picked up while checking out one day to get my total up to an amount to use a coupon. I grabbed two and just recently decided to give this a try. I've been wearing my hair curly a LOT lately as it's growing out and this has been a life saver. I pour a little into my hands, rub them together, then rub it through the ends and back of my hair. It helps treat my hair and make it less frizzy. My curls are loving me for it. I still have the other bottle to finish before I purchase a larger one....and I definitely will be doing just that.
- Clinique Emergency Gel-Lotion for Acne - This is another product that I'm shamed to admit I've had forever. While I like the results of this, I don't like the packaging or that this is(possibly was since IDK if the formula has changed) is more of a lotion as it's white. I usually only had to apply this one or two times before the spot disappeared, but it would sometimes still show up under make-up. I have also used the spot healing gel and loved it since it dried completely clear. The products are amazing, BUT a little pricey for me. I'm currently using a drugstore product instead of this.
- Scotch Tape - I have so much different tape all around the house. It comes in handy for nail art and gift wrapping. This is the first one in ages that I've finished because I somehow usually end up buying new ones thinking I've lost the others.
So, what did y'all finish up this past month? I'm almost done with 2 products for October already. Doing these posts and sticking to them makes me feel so good about getting my money's worth!