*Press Sample: @Ifabbo #PerlierOnHSN*
Hey y'all! Today I have a review of a bath product to share. This is the Perlier Volcanic Thermo Renewing Scrub which can be found on HSN.
- Complex of key ingredients contains water from the hot spring concession located in the municipality of Abana Terme (Padua)
- Helps optimize skin's elasticity for a more youthful appearance
- Helps combat visible signs of aging such as the appearance of dull-looking skin
- Formulated with key ingredients that are rich in mineral salts
- Contains minerals of different particle size for dual rejuvenating and smoothing beauty action
- Finer powders smooth skin and rough areas
Various sized natural minerals deeply stimulate skin regeneration while smoothing out the outer skin. With the energy of volcanic stones, it revives the vital functions of the skin and makes it firm, velvety, more receptive to the following treatments with results comparable to a spa.
When this first came in the mail I had to open and smell. It has a semi-strong perfume smell, which does go away once it's rubbed onto the skin and washed away. It has a gel like base that helps smooth the salt crystals over the skin to slough off dryness.
I've used this over various parts of the body...my legs, chest, underarms, arms, etc. and find that it's best used on my legs to help prepare them for shaving.
The only thing I didn't like was that, while in the shower, I felt like I had to scoop a ton of product out to get any results. I haven't tried using it in the bath yet, but I'm sure it'll be best used there while pampering and relaxing.
At $25, I'm not sure I would purchase due to the smell(even though I like it, it's a bit strong at first for me) and because I don't think it would last more than a few months with weekly or bi-weekly bubble baths. I don't totally dislike it, but I'm not absolutely in LOVE with it either.
Ingredients: AQUA (WATER), GLYCERIN, POLYETHYLENE, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, PUMICE, SILICA, OLIVINE EXTRACT, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CI 42090 (BLUE 1).
**Note: Products provided for my 100% honest opinion/review.