OMG y'all I have the most AMAZING body wash to tell y'all about. When I got this in the mail I couldn't wait to finish up what I currently had in the shower so I could start using this. I'm surprised my kid hasn't sneaked it out yet.
A little goes a long way & the smell is amazing. PLUS, with all the good ingredients I don't need to moisturize after.
Key Ingredients & Benefits:
- Aloe Vera - heals and hydrates with Vitamins E and C
- Argan Oil - promotes healthy skin turnover with antioxidants
- Monoi Oil - derived from gardenia and coconut to deliver long-lasting hydration
- Evening Primrose Oil - soothes and softens for extra smooth skin
- Vitamin E Oil - anti-oxidant power to fight the signs of skin aging
- Jojoba Oil - mimics skin's own natural moisture layer without any oily residue
- Avocado Oil - rich in humectants that attract moisture to the skin
- Apricot Kernel Oil - lightly textured to penetrate easily
This is available in Ginger Lime, Lavender, and Tangerine. I received Tangerine and let me just tell you the smell is amazeballz. It smells JUST like a tangerine. It's energizing and a little goes a long way. It makes me want to go down to Atlanta or over to Athens and get a frosted orange(creamsicle type drink) from The Varsity. I just want to drink it....but don't worry, I won't.
I can't rave about this enough. And if the other scents smell as good as this, you need them all. They have other body products as well.
This retails for $10/2.5oz. or $21/8oz. and can be purchased at www.eightskincare.com
*Note: products sent for a 100% honest review/opinion.*