It's that time!!!
I was going to do a video for this, since there is so much, but between kid aggro and phone calls, it just didn't work. As usual, you can click the picture to enlarge.
I apologize in advance for rambling, but I want to try to tell you as much as I can about products that weren't previously reviewed....if they were reviewed, I just leave a link.
- L'Oreal Feria Power Reds R68 in Rich Auburn True Red - I picked this up at Target about a month ago. I haven't used box dye in ages as I usually purchase color from Sally's. I liked the color, and it came with a shampoo & conditioner(pictured above the box) It also has a color booster & shimmer serum. I loved the results, but noticed it faded way faster than the colors I usually get. I don't know that I would repurchase, but wouldn't give it a complete horrible rating.
- Purex Crystals in Fresh Spring Waters - This is a similar product to the Downy Unstoppables & Gain Fireworks. I found this at WalMart, it's larger and cheaper than the other two. However, I couldn't stand the smell. I liked it in the store, way more than the other fragrances, but once in use it was horrible. Definitely will not repurchase. I'm currently using the Gain Fireworks.
- Suave Professionals 2-in-1 plus - This was the one product I was able to save from the kiddo's bathroom. It smells great & I will repurchase. He's using something else currently, but I like this for him.
- Old Spice Deodorant in Fiji - I picked this up after seeing a YouTube guru say she uses this. I find that regular deodorant's don't work as well for me as the clinical ones.....but the clinical ones are double & triple the price. SO, I decided to give this a go. It has a very light masculine scent, but you don't smell like a man all day long. It was almost as good as the clinical deodorant's so I would repurchase, however I'm trying a few other things right now.
- Brazen First Base Lip Scrub in Chocolate Cupcake - I don't see this listed on their website, but you can follow them HERE on Facebook to see if they bring this product back. This is an organic sugar scrub with good oils and nutrients The flavor was amazing and the product was awesome.....but I didn't like the mess too much. I had this forever and it took me that long to use it up because every time I did, product would land everywhere. I would definitely recommend it though, but I'm currently trying a scrub in stick form.
- Crest Pro Health Clinical in Soothing Smooth Mint - I've been a Crest girl for as long as I can remember. Until I got this sample, I'd not tried the pro health range. This stuff is amazing. Hands down, the best Crest product I've used....and I had to purchase my own tube since the SO is using plain ol' Crest.
- Suave Anti-Frizz Cream - This is from their sleek range.....and I only have one thing to say. DON'T BUY THIS!!! It's an "ok" product. Took me forever to use. Why? Because it leaves sparkly crap all over your hands. So glad to be rid of this.
- Bath & Body Works Hand Soap in Sparkling Pink Champagne - This was from last winter. I don't know that I would purchase this scent again, because it's kinda bubblegum-y. Meh.
- Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser Sensitive Skin - This made me think of Noxema in a cream form. It worked, ok. I didn't have any extra break-outs or more oil production than normal, but it was just "meh". I don't know that I would try it again, but I can say at least it wasn't horrible.
- Bath & Body Works PocketBac in Rockin' Cotton - This was so adorable that I had to have it. I believe I got it a few years ago around Mothers Day. It smells just like their cotton line. I had this one in my bathroom, as I keep them all around the house & in my purse. I just noticed my stash is now below 10 so I might pick up some soon since the pumpkin stuff is out now.
- Perlier Olivarium Shower Cream - You can see my review on this product HERE. I'm so sad this is gone.
- Various shampoo & conditioner samples - nothing in particular stood out for me with these, so I'm not even going to waste time typing about them.
Normally there would be WAY more, but this was just stuff I happened to catch before someone else trashed.
I'm so excited for fall and happy to be finishing stuff up that I normally would have just trashed. I can't believe that I've actually stuck to this resolution so far!!!