|Look, my thumb makes an appearance!|
I showed an outdoor pic to my BBFF(Best Blogging Friend Forever) Mandy & she said it was pretty, but needed GLITTER! So, I put some China Glaze Fairy Dust on the black tips. Side note, this pic below was taken AFTER I got home from downtown Atlanta & chilled a bit before going to bed, so around 2AM(yes again).
I really loved this man and I'm going to be really sad to take it off. I ended up doing my toes with power Play and Fairy Dust. So pretty.
Now, here's my face. I took these with my cell before I left because I was taking forever and running late, the guys were giving me crap.
|WoW I look really yellow now that I'm looking at this.|
|I think the guys started yelling at me about the time I snapped this.|
- CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 foundation in 825 Buff Beige(I'll do a full review on this later.)
- Bari Cosmetics Blush in 321CP You Go Girl
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil matte bronzer in milk chocolate
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in 601 Black Bean
- MAC Carbon eyeshadow on the lid(can't see it bc of my hooded lids)
- Sleek i-Divine Ulta Matts V1 palette - Sugarlite - the bright purple in my crease & under my eyes.
- L'Oreal Infallible shadow in With A Twist as my highlight & on the tear duct area.
- Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil in zero on my waterline.
- Rimmel Soft Kohl in 040 Purple Passion under that & set with Sugarlite.
- It Cosmetics Your Brows But Better pencil with Brazen Brow Powder in Jessica on top on my brows.
- Cargo Lash Activator mascara in black(I think that's the color, it's a sample size I think I won in a giveaway).
- Josie Maran lipstick in Birthday Suit
- Josie Maran Natural Volume Lip Gloss in Optimism
I think that was about it. I had a great time, even though the bottled water there was not cold one bit. Humid weather + hot warehouse + lots of people = I NEED COLD WATER!!!