~Products provided for review will be marked with "*"~
I think everything is conspiring against me getting this post up today. I tried to film a video of these 3 different times and something messed it up every time. THEN, I just noticed I forgot to change my font on the pics, so it's the True Blood font. With that out of the way, let me jump right to it and get this done so I can do more!!!
This is everything laid out. Not as much as I'd hoped, but it's way better than this taking up space. :D
- Charmin Freshmates Wipes - I picked up 2 packs of these, which included the container and the wipes, for both bathrooms. They do have a slight clean/fruity smell. They're really good for when you need a wet wipe & they're completely flushable. My only complaint was that even with the lid closed & sealed, the wipe on the top started drying out rather fast. I don't know if I would repurchase.
- Peach Bellini Candle from Bath & Body Works - This 3-wick is one of the Slatkin & Co line. I picked this up on Black Friday & just finished it yesterday. It has a slight peach scent with a hint of other things that I won't bore you with listing. I couldn't find it listed on the website, but I think they brought it back for spring or something with a different label. IF that's the case, you may only be able to find it in stores during their semi-annual clearance sale which ends July 7th.
- Black Pepper Bergamot mini candle - This too is from Bath & Body Works and is from the White Barn line. On Black Friday, I picked this scent up in a medium candle and was in love as soon as I got home and burned it. Unfortunately, I could never find the 3-wick in store and refused to pay shipping(especially since my mall has 2 stores). So, when I went a week or so ago for their semi-annual clearance sale I mentioned to the employee that it was my favorite masculine scent they had & she found 2 of the mini's for me. They were only $1, so I snagged them. This one didn't last long and the wick disappeared WAY before the wax did, but I'll figure something out & will most likely reuse the container as I do with the larger jars.
- Ion Sensitive Scalp 30vol. developer - This sells for around $3, but occasionally you can find it on sale for line $1.99. This is the best stuff I've used for coloring and I'm glad I tried it after a friend recommended it. It doesn't burn or sting, it doesn't stink to high heavens, it's amazing. Unfortunately, I ran out (and had to mix it with the other developer in the pic) while mixing the dye for my hair early in June and kinda had to wing it. I still need to get more, and I swear by this brand.
- UP&UP Naproxen Sodium - From Target. This is the generic version of Aleve. I couldn't find it listed on their website, but it's the 40 count liquidgels. Yesterday I went to purchase more and noticed that the 100 count caplets are slightly higher priced and more than double the quantity. Same dosage though, which is odd....so I went with the 100 count to last longer.
- L'Oreal Excellence HiColor in Red - I use this a LOT & purchase it at Sally's. This is for dark hair and doesn't require bleaching to lighten your hair. I find this gives me that bright red that I want & fades nicely. Red dyed hair is the most difficult to keep up with, but fortunately I still have a bit of natural red in my hair that keeps hold on whatever red shade I color my hair with at the time. Unfortunately, the last time I went to color my hair I had the tube split on me & as I squeezed product went everywhere and the tube almost tore in half. I probably had enough product left for another use, well I would if it hadn't been exposed to everything.
- Salon Care 30vol. creme developer - This is the smallest bottle Sally's sells and luckily I had it to use when I ran out while trying to mix the last time I colored my hair. This works well, but the smell of everything causes me to have to turn my fan on and still is just "ugh". I prefer the Ion developer.
- Downy Unstoppables in Fresh - This scent is AMAZING. I found the large bottle of this at Target and that's about the cheapest place I've found it without it being on sale or having coupons. I'm trying out a different brand of scent boosters now and I'm not too fond of them....so I'll most likely be going back to these or trying the Gain ones. The ONLY thing I hate about this is trying to get the lid open. It's a pain in the buttocks.
- Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy shampoo & conditioner samples - I think I requested these samples from Walmart & I still have more. I can't remember exactly which line this is, but I'd probably try something else from them.
- Agadir Argan Oil Hair Treatment** - You can see my review of this HERE. A little goes a long way. It didn't make my hair greasy or oily one bit. I'd definitely recommend this.
- Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner** - You can see my review of this HERE. This stuff is amazing. If you have curly hair, you NEED this. It was the only product I used after a shower & it made my hair so curly with ZERO frizz.
- L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Color Vibrancy shampoo & conditioner - I can't remember where I got this sample from, but at least I got to try it before I wasted my money on it. It stripped color. The smell was ok and all that, but I didn't really care too much for it.
- Perlier Shea with Citrus Extract shower cream** - You can see my review of this HERE. Highly moisturizing and lightly scented. It's like grapefruit meets orange. I love it. The lotion is just as amazing.
- Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion - I think I got this ages ago in a Target Beauty Bag. It was thick and moisturizing, but I didn't like how my skin felt after using. Probably wouldn't purchase.
- Crest - I can't remember which one this is, and I'm too lazy to zoom in on the pic and look. I always use Crest, I just vary the type of Crest I use. Thankfully, this was the last sample size of toothpaste I have in my drawer so that's more space cleared out :D
What products did y'all finish up this past month?