*some polishes previously provided for review*
So, as this is posting I'm in the theater watching Iron Man 3 with the kiddo. I was so indecisive as to how I wanted to do my nails, I pulled out several polishes & I finally came up with this....
I remembered my purple grungy nails (HERE) that I did back in September & thought it would be cool do do again.
What I used:
- Zoya Isla (horrible swatch HERE)
- Pure Ice Not Now (swatch HERE)
- Zoya Elisa (swatch HERE)
- China Glaze Blue Bells Ring (swatch HERE)
- China Glaze GR8 (swatch HERE)
- Kawaii Nail Lacquer Iron Man (Accent - used HERE)
- Gelous(over accent nail) & China Glaze Fast Forward
I grabbed the Iron Man car from the kiddo & decided to use it as a prop. He was so excited I used his toy and he totally approved of my mani.
I did these rather quick, but they did take a little bit of time. Probably because I was watching a movie on Netflix at the same time.
What do y'all think? Have you seen the movie yet?