These were all purchased by me or provided as non-press samples.
- Crest Whitening Plus Scope toothpaste - It's toothpaste. We all know what it does. I bought the small travel size to take on vacation last summer & wanted to use it up to clear out the clutter in my bathroom. I have stockpiles of this stuff because I buy it when it's on sale & I have a coupon.
- Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies in Blackest Black - The only drugstore mascara, other than an ELF one, that I've used in ages. I know some people don't care for it, but I absolutely love it. I find that I don't need to curl my lashes at all when I use it. I have a few back-ups, but want to finish up some other mascara's that I have before opening anything else.
- LUSH Vanishing Cream Moisturizer(sample jar) - I got this as a sample during my first trip to LUSH last spring. At first, I thought it was decent, but started feeling greasy, so I kinda set it off to the side. I just recently finished it off using it on a few dry spots at night. With oily skin, anything that makes me feel greasy is a NO NO. Unless it's a night cream. So, with the $42.95 price tag, I don't see myself getting a full size. I will, however, recycle the container to depot some UDPP.
- LUSH Fresh Farmacy - When I got the sample above, I also got a sample of this. I loved it so much that I ordered(this was before a store opened in my mall) a full size bar off the website. The price is $9.95 for 3.5oz. I should've already finished this up, but I'm bad about washing my face twice a day and I have been trying a few other things also. Most recently, I've been using this in the morning and another product at night. I MUCH prefer this over Coalface which burned my skin. If you have sensitive skin, this is amazeballz. And if you have a store nearby, you can have them cut the bar to whatever size you want. It cleans great, soothes my skin, and doesn't leave me oily at all. A little goes a long way too. I will definitely be getting this again as soon as I finish some stuff I am working on now as well as the little bit I have left.
- Pantene Color Preserve Shine Shampoo - Sample size that I received in a Target Beauty Bag. The smell reminds me of high school, just like Herbal Essences. I absolutely LOVE the smell of Pantene, but it KILLS my hair. I actually made the mistake of purchasing a full size & using it for another week. I'll probably keep it in the shower so the guys can finish it up, but I dunno yet. At least I cleared another product out of my sample drawer. :/
- Colorful Protein Color Filler #10 Red Red - I didn't really notice any difference in using this and probably will not repurchase. I used it a few different ways and nothing.
- Philosophy Purity Made Simple - I got this sample size from somewhere & can't remember where. This stuff is amazeballz for every skin type. It's got a clean smell, takes EVERYTHING OFF, and doesn't burn or irritate. And BONUS, you can clean your make-up brushes with it. I believe you can find the smaller sizes at Sephora or the Philosophy website, but if you want to try it at a bargain, check out QVC. They occasionally have kits or sale prices on it and you can get a good deal on it along with some other products. I love everything Philosophy that I've tried so far.
- Cotton Rounds - From Walmart. Meh, they're cotton rounds. I already have some more, but I think they're a different brand. I've used these for practically everything. Eye makeup removal, toner application, nail polish removal, and even to cover up a bug bite while I tried to treat it.
- China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat - I picked this up a while back from one of the nail supply e-tailers, can't remember which one. I actually prefer it over Seche Vite, which has a learning curve to apply correctly. This is slightly thinner and I find it gives the same amount of shine. I've already got another bottle opened and working on it now.
- Suave Color Protection Conditioner - Meh, It's conditioner. I didn't notice ANYTHING special or different while using this. I absolutely did not like the shampoo either. There's a little bit left in this bottle, but I won't use it. SO, it's going in the trash.
- Calgon Ultra-Moisturizing Bath Beads in Ocean Breeze - I didn't really care for these too much. They're just too blah for me. I like LUSH Bath Bombs or Treasures Of The Sea leaps and bounds over this. I might re-purchase in another scent, but I'm not positive yet.
- Schwarzkopf got2b Rockin' It Encore Fresh Dry Shampoo - The brand website is under construction, but you can google it. Works great, IMO. For a drugstore dry shampoo, it's my fav so far. I have a few more of these, but I'm trying a couple of other drugstore ones at the moment. For higher end, I like the Ojon or Tigi Rockaholic.
I also finished up a Dove shower gel, but I can't remember which one. When I opened it, I put it into a pump bottle and tossed the Dove bottle. Dove shower gels work great at cleaning and moisturizing at the same time. I have a stockpile of shower gel to get through so I get to pick a new one now. :D
I'm actually proud of myself for staying on track with this and continually using up stuff that I paid for. I may or may not like it, but at least I'm not wasting it anymore.
What did you use up this past month?