So, here's the small pile of products I used up this month & there's a video below if you want the cliff notes version.
- Aussie Cleanse & Mend Shampoo - I'm not seeing this still available on the Walmart website, but I think THIS is the new name/version. I've had this for probably about 2 years or more using it off & on since I cut my hair shorter to cut down on oiliness. It worked, but stripped the heck out of my color. So, I definitely wouldn't recommend for color treated hair.
- Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple 2 wick candle - This was a holiday scent and isn't listed on their website. I loved the scent in the jar, but couldn't really smell it in the air unless I was right on top of it when it was lit. I think it could've been better. These candles retail for $20ea., but can be purchased(as I do) when they're on sale 2 for $22 or 2 for $20 depending on their sale.
- Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant - This is the best stuff EVER, for me. No other deodorant compares. Granted I haven't tried any organic/natural ones, but out of the big name brands at the drugstore, this is the one for me. Because of the price, which is $7 or more, I tend to only use it if I'm going to be around others. If I'm at home, I use something else.
- Sure Dry Protection Deodorant - This particular one I found at Dollar Tree, so I'm thinking it's older. This is one of the ones I use when I'm just going to be around the house since it's "meh" at best.
- Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes - This was a sample from a Target beauty bag. I will have to get more of these simply for the fact that when I used them to remove excess oil before applying make-up....they didn't burn or sting, they removed the oil, and felt great. The ones I'm currently trying to use up burn my face.
- Caress Glowing Touch Body Wash - This stuff smelled sooooooo good. It left my skin so moisturized that I didn't have to apply lotion after my showers. They have no scent description listed on their website, but this is wonderful.
- Suave Kids 2-in-1 Shampoo - I had a derp in the video thinking this was a shampoo/body wash. It's actually shampoo/conditioner. This smells like watermelon jolly ranchers. And for kids stuff, it's not that bad of a price.
- Old Spice Komodo Body Wash - Argh, another one that has no scent description listed on their website. I got a BUNCH of Old Spice body washes a while back with coupons while they were on sale. This smells so good. Manly, but not overpowering. Sometimes I'd just use this in the kids hair too.
- L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Intense Red - I picked this up at Sally's and got about 3 uses out of it with my shorter hair. This also had a colored liquid to add to everything that I think was to intensify everything. When I needed to get my hair darker, this worked....but now it's just "meh". With spring coming I want to brighten my red up a little, but wanted to finish this up first. Since I rarely do the same shade of red twice in a row I'm not sure if I'll purchase this again. I like the brand, but not the shade.
- Bath & Body Works Snow Frosted Apple hand soap - This, unfortunately, was a LE winter scent. This is EVERYTHING I wish that the Winter Candy Apple candle smelled like. I have no scent description since it's not available, but OMG it was so apple without being sweet. The soaps retail for $5.50ea. but can be purchased for less when on sale, like I do.
I didn't put prices for everything, because I've had most of this for a while and prices will vary depending on the store and location. I'm hoping that I can get more used up in March.
Note: This post contains affiliate links.