- - - - - * - - - - -
Each Wednesday, the Metro Atlanta Beauty Bloggers will answer a beauty-related question just for fun! This week's question is...
What tops your holiday beauty wish list this year?
There's a LOT of items on my wishlist this year. Make-up, nail polish, storage, etc. I'll list my top ten.
- Urban Decay Naked Palette - This has been on my wishlist since it released. I was so close to getting this over the summer, but opted for a new camera lens. One day, it WILL be mine!
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette - Of course this is new, and not quite the Naked palette, but at half the price and with the basic neutral shades....it's perfect.
- Bundle Monster 2012 Stamping Plates - This is the 3rd set from Bundle Monster. I have the 2nd one, but for me this one is a must have. I love all the images.
- Cheeky Nail Plates - No, I don't stamp as much as I'd love to, but with this and the set above I definitely would. I am amazed by the images in this set as well.
- Ikea Helmer - To store my expanding polish collection. I really wish they had this in black, but red will be an acceptable substitute. I am actually hoping to get this soon, like this weekend soon.
- Sigma Make Me Crazy Essential Brush Kit - The E30 is a biggie on my list and this kit has that plus more.
- Girly Bits polishes - ALL THE POLISHES!!! I have a few mini's, but I would love all the Girly Bits. I've tried a few indies & there are several brands on my wishlist, but I drool every time I see a new GB. Hulk Smash, Jelly Shoes, Roger That, Razzle Dazzle just to name a few.
- A Hair Dryer - I used my sisters a few weeks ago and loved it, but forgot to write down what kind it is. I'm waiting on a response from her. When I was talking to Mandy last night, she suggested this Conair Infiniti Pro. The one I have doesn't really have 3 settings like it says, they're either way hot or cold. There is no warm. And the retractable cord isn't all that long.
- B&BW Winter Candy Apple - Yes, everything in that scent. I still have a pocketbac from ummmmm 2 years ago in this scent & haven't used it yet. I have a candle that I snagged this year along with some hand soap. My sister has a stockpile of this scent in her bathroom. I just love the smell of apple. There are plenty of other scents I love from B&BW, but this is their LE Holiday one and ZOMG.
- Lush Bath Bombs - So far I've only used Butterball, but it has totally made me want more. This was the best thing I've ever used in the bath while shaving my legs. Thankfully I have a LUSH store nearby.
What tops your beauty wishlist this year?
- - - - - * - - - - -
Be sure to check out the other Metro Atlanta Beauty Bloggers' answers!
Ashley Elizabeth from Ashley Elizabeth's Beauty Blog
Emma from Manicurity
Harri from TrailerHood Chic
Mandy from MandysSecrets
Missy from Gnarly Gnails
Pam from Pammy Blogs Beauty
Quinn from Mama Fashionista
If you would like to see previous questions and answers, you can do so by viewing the Question Archive here.
If you're a beauty blogger in the Metro Atlanta area and would like to join us, please visit our website! We would love to connect with you!