~ Quaker Soft Baked Cookie ($2.69 for a box of 6) - Enjoy Quaker's Chewy, soft-baked cookie in a family-favorite flavor! With wholesome Quaker Oats, you'll never remember they came from their kitchen instead of your own.
- I LOVE oatmeal cookies, but wasn't too impressed with these. When I think oatmeal cookie, I think moist & chewy. While these were chewy, they were kinda dry. I might purchase these again for the kiddo if I see them on sale & have a coupon.
~ imPRESS Press-On Manicure by Broadway nails ($5.99 to $7.99) - Featuring advanced nail technology, now you can get a salon-perfect manicure in seconds - simply peel off, press on, and you're done. There's no drying, a killer shine and a manicure that lasts up to a week! Available in 36 colors and patterns.
- I received these in a previous VoxBox and wasn't impressed. My nails are a slight bit wider and longer than these. I would have to have serious nubbins and smaller nail beds to be able to wear these. I think these would be perfect for teenagers though.
~ Ivory Bar Soap ($4.27 for 10-pack bath size bars) - Ivory Bar Soap is 99.4% pure - so pure, it floats! With no dyes or heavy perfumes, this product offers a simple, yet effective clean for the entire family at a competitive price. Great as a face wash, laundry soap(chip soap flakes in the washer) and hand washing soap for delicate clothing.
- I used to use this, ages ago. That was until my skin started hating it. I started getting rash/break-outs so I stopped. I was fine once I stopped using it. I had to switch. I gave this to my BFF to use, since they use Ivory in her home. I'm afraid to attempt to use it to wash my clothes after how my skin reacts to it.
~ Stash Tea Superfruits Tea sampler($3.50) and Nektar Sweetener(no price listed) - Featuring Mangosteen, Goji Berry and Pomegranate Raspberry, Acaci Berry, Yumberry Blackcurrant and Blueberry. Nektar Naturals honey crystals to use as a natural sweetener.
- I tried some Stash Tea in a previous box and LOVED it. Same with this one. The only thing that makes me sad is my fav flavor(cinnamon apple chamomile) isn't available in any stores around me and my local Publix stopped carrying Stash tea. The only places I can find it are Kroger and the natural food markets. Stash has turned me on to hot tea.
~ DenTek Comfort Clean & Fun Flossers ($1.99 to $2.99 for full packs) - Fun flossers make flossing fun and are designed to encourage healthy oral hygiene at a young age, while Comfort Clean will help you to floss effortlessly & comfortably
- My kid has some Fun Flossers that were in his Christmas stocking and he absolutely LOVES these things. I don't have to worry about strings of floss all over the bathroom or him trying to cut string and possibly himself. They're handy & compact enough to keep in your purse and to travel with. These will be a staple in my house.
The items in this post were provided via Influenster for review, but the opinions given were 100% my own.