So, I'll show you what I got and swatches before my face.
Wookie Noises, Millennium Falcon, Skywalker, & Health Pack. Baggies: Symmetrical Garden, Ewok Pajama Party, & Emperor (Click links to see color descriptions)
I swatched these on bare skin. Amazing color payoff. Even better over a primer and/or primer/base.
Now to my eyes & face....
- UDPP - Original
- Maybelline Color Tattoo - Tough As Taupe (lid slightly into crease)
- VDC - Emperor (lid)
- VDC - Millennium Falcon (crease and lower lash line)
- VDC - Skywalker (Brow/highlight)
- Josie Maran Raven Eyeliner
- Garden Botanika Lash Primer
- Maybelline Falsies Mascara - Blackest Black
- Maybelline Define-a-brow - Medium Brown
- Maybelline FIT Me Foundation - 115
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - Translucent
- Coastal Scents 10 blush palette - used 2 diff pinks
- Brazen Cosmetics - Goodbye To You Eye Brightener - Light
- ELF HD Powder
- Concrete Minerals Sexy Lips Lip Tint - Karma
Overall, these shadows are amazing. As with most mineral shadows, a little goes a long way. As I mentioned with the swatches, the color payoff is awesomesauce. For some reason, my camera didn't pick up the sparkle in Emperor, but it's there. Prices are $1.00(for baggies), $2.00(for 1 gram mini jar's), and $4.50(for a full size 2 gram jar). All products are hand mixed, vegan, and cruelty free. She also lists on each product if it's lip safe or not.
I will definitely be ordering MORE from VDC. I absolutely MUST have the Azeroth Collection....or at least a few of them. Such as Exodar Waffle House, /Flex, Hero Class, Mojo, Shadowform(love my spriest), Aura, The Earth Warder(black&red are my fav colors), The Great Lift, Undercity, Wintergrasp, Zangermarsh, For The Alliance(alliance FTW!), Shepard's Gate, Under The Outland Skies. And I definitely must own the lipgloss in Buffs Plz! though they're all beautiful.
Be sure to check out her shop and get some amazing colors.
LATER Y'ALL & MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU!!!
Note: All products in this post were purchased by me. With exception to the Garden Botanika primer which was part of an Influenster VoxBox and the Concrete Minerals Lip Tint which I won from a twitter giveaway. All opinions are, as always, my own.