· Tightens pores and reduces pore size
· Restores the skin’s natural pH
· Reverse and defends against free radical damage
· Brightens the skin’s complexion
· Deliver nutrients to smooth and plump the skin
· $19.99 for 4 oz. bottle
Monk’s Pepper Berry Extract – Anti-oxidant complex shown to dramatically improve the vitality and appearance of skin while fighting signs of aging, promoting a radiant glow and increase hydration.
Red Tea Extract – Found in mountains of South Africa and has been shown to contain SOD, which acts an both an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory in the body, neutralizing free radicals that can lead to wrinkles and aged skin. Red tea is full of vitamins and minerals that increase capillary strength and promote younger, healthier looking skin.
Western Dock – The extract of the Western Dock plant contain Tyrosinase inhibitory enzymes that lighten the appearance of unwanted dark spots.
Facts on Toners:
· The best way to apply a toner is to dispense (or spray) the toner onto a cotton ball and lightly dab the skin. There’s no need to be rough! Some women feel the need to use the toner again if the cotton ball comes back dirty. That’s not true. All that means is that the cleanser didn’t cleanse effectively or you should exfoliate more often.
|How this arrived, and packaging.|
What I think:
I received the Harmony toner as I'm in my 30's. This is amazing. I have extremely oily skin and usually even after applying a toner, my face is oily 5 seconds later. I've tried umpteen different toners and they ALL burned my skin. This, doesn't. In fact, it doesn't bother me at all. It's almost like spraying myself with water that has added benefits. It does EVERYTHING it claims and more. I've been using this for a month now and have only used 0.5oz of the 4oz. A little goes a LONG way.
~NOTE: The product in this post was sent to review for my 100% honest opinion.