My swatches below are on the top of my hand over ELF eyeshadow primer. I tilted my hand at a few different angles so y'all could see these pretties. Click them to view larger images.
These are my descriptions which may vary from the website...
~ Aphrodisiac: A pink-y lilac with pink & green shimmer. This is not yet available, so you get a preview. :D
~ Pharoah: A metallic gold with green & gold shimmer.
~ Music Box: A teal with blue & green shimmer. Will definitely have to use this as a liner.
~ Catcall: A brick red/orange with pink & gold shimmer. This is also not available yet, but I really love this. Can't wait to do a look with it.
~ Tawdry: A milk chocolate brown with lavender & pink shimmer. Also not yet available, but looks AMAZING with Aphrodisiac. I'll show you what they look like together soon.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion - Original
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - Milk
- Brazen Pharoah - all over the lid and bottom corner of the eye.
- Brazen Music Box - in the crease
- Korpse Kozmetics Virgin Slut - brow and inner corner.
- BH Cosmetics BHCM06(Purple) - lower lash line
- Milani Liquif'Eye pencil in Black
- Maybelline Falsies mascara in Black
- Maybelline Define-A-Brow in Light Brown on brows.
- Benefit The Porefessional primer
- Revlon Colorstay Combo/Oily - 150 Buff Chamois
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - Translucent
- Bright Pink blush from Coastal Scents 10 blush palette
- ELF HD Powder
- Wet N Wild 521A on lips.
I have to say this was my first time playing with this much color, other than trying to do a holiday look. I was afraid of the brighter colors, but once I applied them I fell in love. One of the many definitions of Brazen is shameless and bold. I wore this for about 10 hours and even went to the grocery store. I didn't get any weird looks. This was also my first time wearing bright pink lipstick.....which I purchased to match a Brazen gloss I have on the way :D
All this bright color broke me out of my neutral shell and makes me want to use color for more than just my nails. What do you think? Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Don't forget you can visit Brazen anytime by clicking HERE or by clicking my banner in the sidebar. She's got lots of exciting new products on the way, and I'll be sure to let you know when they're available.
~Note: The Brazen Cosmetics products used in this post were sent for review in exchange for my 100% honest opinion. All other products used were purchased by me or someone else for me.