Today I want to show you the Get Lucky With Green trio. I have some other colors to show you later, but I wanted to get these up like ASAP since I was playing with them today.
Because I am a Brazen Beauty, I was able to pre-order these and get them in sample baggie sizes. My picture of the baggies was horrible and didn't quite pick up the colors well, so here they are swatched on my arm.
- Charmed is a light spring-y green with yellow/gold duochrome shimmer.
- Get Lucky is a beautiful grassy green with gold shimmer.
- Fortuitous is a deep forest(almost black) green with gold shimmer.
- UDPP Original
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Rocky Mountain Green on the lid going up into the crease.
- Brazen Fortuitous in the crease & outer V.
- Brazen Get Lucky on the lid blending up into the crease.
- Brazen Charmed on the inner corner & blended up to the brow/crease.
- Korpse Kosmetics Virgin Slut under the brow blending into Brazen Charmed.
- ELF Cream Eyeliner in Metallic Olive
- Dark green from Wet N Wild Snow Sprite palette to set the liner.
- Garden Botanika Lash Primer
- Maybelline Falsies mascara in Blackest Black
- Maybelline Define-A-Brow in Light Brown
I really like going dark & full of green for St. Patrick's Day. Since I go dark with the eyes, the rest of the face is basic, but here's what it looks like. :D
|Click to enlarge.|
- Revlon ColorStay Foundation for Combo/oily in 130 Buff Chamois
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 001 Transparent
- ELF Blush/Bronzer duo - used Bronzer only to contour
- LA Colors Pink Blush
- ELF HD Powder (though I've heard AMAZING things about the Brazen HD powder & need to order it).
- EMBE Messina Matte lipstick(from what I can tell EMBE is no longer in business sorry. And I know this lipstick is old, but I love it and rarely use it).
- Essence Surfer Babe gloss in Hang Loose
Be sure to visit Brazen to check out these and the wide variety of vegan shadows and face products that they carry.