|I have a TON of stuff in there. I'll explain some things below.|
|This is what is inside my make-up bag.|
- My mom bought this for me for Christmas, so I've had it since then.
2. What are 3 must-haves (not including keys and wallet) in your purse?
- My lip glosses/balms, tylenol, flash drive.
3. What is something you should have in your purse right now, but don't?
- I honestly can't think of anything. I don't carry my sunglasses in there & my phone stays in my pocket.
4. What is the one thing you have the most of in your purse right now?
- Coupons. Under my make-up bag, in the first pic, are 3 envelopes full of coupons that are divided into 3 categories. Personal care/beauty, cleaning, food.
5. Is there something in your purse you should explain?
- Well 3 things actually. The pill bottles, and I dunno why both are in there, contain both Tylenol and Fioricet for when I get migraines. The gray thing that's under my make-up bag is part of a car charger for my phone, I just plug the cord into it. The Twix container is actually not filled with candy......it was filled with Twix when I got it at Christmas, but since it's empty I use it to hold my tampons in. That way, I don't have to be inconspicuous(sp?) when going to the bathroom. Though it is funny when family members see it poking out of my purse and go to grab it thinking they're going to get candy. HAHAHAHA!
If you have any questions about what's in my purse, ask!
I'm tagging you, if you're reading this, and if you want to do it!