I'm trying to catch up on some stuff. So, let me get these awards out of the way! I know I got one (maybe two) a few weeks ago while I was out of town with family stuff and forgot who/what award it was, so I apologize. I'm not ignoring it, but I can't remember and had some major stuff going on that week.
I thought I had most of them pulled up last night on my browser and my computer did an update/restart overnight, so I lost them. I think I found most of them though. Enough babble......onto the info!
Whitney at Elemental Styles AND Amy at PurRceptiveVixXen have both given me a Liebster Blog Award. These ladies are both awesome bloggers, so if you're not following them already, GO NOW!
The next (I'm just taking all 3 to get it out of the way. LoL) awards come from mNg of I'm Not Skinny, So What? (LOVE that blog name). Her swatches & everything else are just amazing. So, GO CHECK HER OUT TOO & FOLLOW!!! LIKE NOW!! Now the awards & 7 random things about myself per award...
1. When I was in 5th grade, my brother slammed a door on my left pinky. I almost lost the tip of it, but didn't. They didn't think I'd have a nail on that finger again, but I do and it grows back kinda funny looking.
2. I usually have at least 4 tabs up on my browser. 1 for Facebook, 1 for Blogger, 1 for YouTube, and 1 for various "looking up stuff".
3. I totally have to write stuff down, or I forget. My dad calls it CRS. If I don't take lists of items I want to look for, I don't do so. I even have to sometimes write stuff down to remember to do it in a little bit.
4. I like to go to the mall & just people watch sometimes. There are some kids that I wonder WTF their parents were thinking letting them dress like that.........AND THEY'RE WITH THEIR PARENTS!!
5. Thanks to my friend Wendy's total hatred for vanity license plates on vehicles, I now search like a mad woman for them just to get a picture for her. LoL
6. I now know how my parents felt feeding 4 piggy kids. My 5 year old comes to me, what seems like very 5 minutes, saying he's hungry. I'm in trouble when he hits his teens.
7. Within the last few months, I've gotten back into couponing. I should have my first package ready to send expired coupons overseas in a few days. See what I"m talking about HERE.
8. Sometimes songs pop into my head when someone says something similar or from the song.
9. I've ALWAYS lived in the state of Georgia, and always somewhere within the metro Atlanta area.
10. I hated learning now to type in middle school, through it was a pain. I practically taught myself how to type fast by using AOL chat rooms in the mid to late 90's.
11. I currently have 7 bottles of nail polish within my reach, even though I have a Melmer, I have polish scattered through the house.
12. I have probably 10 pairs of shoes. I usually only rotate between 3 pair. One pair of sneakers for walking so they can get dirty, one pair for anything else, and a pair of black flip flops. Occasionally I'll pull my boots out, but mainly only in the winter.
13. Though my account is down right now, I play World Of Warcraft. I have 2 lvl 85 toons and various others.
14. I love candles. I have a ton of them around my house. I prefer clean and floral scents. I think the only fruity scents I like to burn are apple or peach scents.
15. I grew up drinking Coke, in my teens I would drinking nothing but Dr. Pepper or Mr. Pibb. During my entire pregnancy with Hunter, yes I know this is bad, I drank Dr. Pepper. After I had him, one of the nurses brought me a Coke and I've drank nothing but it, tea, or water since.
16. A while back when my dad was visiting, he bought some No Salt. It's a Sodium-free salt alternative. I've started using it because I was using salt WAY too much. I like salt.
17. I have 2 glass jar's near my sink. One is to pour leftover wax from candles into so I can re-use my votive holders and the other is for used coffee grounds. I use the coffee grounds periodically with soap to exfoliate.
18. One of my favorite snacks is chips & salsa. I love getting them at Mexican restaurants or Chili's(I like their chips better than their salsa) with cheese dip (has to have jalapeno's). At home, I use the Kirkland(Costco brand) organic tortilla chips and Tostitos Restaurant Style Salsa.
19. I'm totally addicted to the following TV shows....House, Bones, NCIS, NCIS LA, Army Wives, Sister Wives, Extreme Couponing, Rizzoli & Isles, Covert Affairs, Leverage, One Life To Live. I'm sure I'm forgetting something.
20. I'll eat scrambled eggs, but if they're cooked any other way I will not eat the white part. (LoL, this random fact was brought to you by the Eggie's informercial on tv.)
21. My son totally drives me bonkers sometimes, but I still love him. He's a great kid & loves to help me pick out colors to purchase or polish my nails with.
Now that it's taken me forever to come up with this, and the fact that I have focusing issues, I need to go get started on my mani.
You gals can choose any of the awards or claim all of them. I tag any of you reading this! If you don't want to play, that's fine too :)
General rules of the award(s):
1. Thank the person who gave you the award(s) and link back to them on your blog.
2. Tell everyone 7 things about yourself (per award).
3. Tag more bloggers for the award(s).
4. Contact these bloggers to let them know they've been tagged.