So, I figure if I post this here, I may get motivated!
- Make a spreadsheet with the polishes I have so I don't have to worry about dupes.
- Update wishlist.
- Clean desk, badly.
- Start on blush swatches, pics, posts.
- Finish swatching polishes on nail wheel.
- Make another header & work on a layout for blog.
- Play with, and do a review on the BH cosmetics 6color shadow palette that I won.
I know I have several other things to do, but just can't think at the moment (doesn't help that I'm writing this at about 1am.)
This week is going to be a little scattered for me. I have the final parent/teacher conference with my son's Pre-K teacher Wednesday morning at 7:20am (hopefully I can stay awake for it) and I need to focus on getting an achievement in WoW (world of warcraft).
Now I'm off to get some sleep so I can get started on this first thing in the morning.