Today's Fail Friday is brought to you by my stamping failness.
I'm still trying to get the hang of it. While I was doing a comparison on the base (Worth The Risque vs. Hologram), I wanted to try stamping over it.
I grabbed my new BM plates and a couple of black polishes (Pure Ice Black Rage and LA Colors Nail Art Deco in black) and went to town.
I don't know where I went wrong with this. I tried everything that I could think of and I've used the Deco black polish to stamp with before and had no problems.
I tried doing it very quickly, very slowly, filing the stamp a bit, nothing worked. The results were all the same. Sometimes I would get a partial stamp and others no polish on the stamp at all.